a. (context statistics probability theory English) independent and identically distributed.
IID may refer to:
- Internet identity, a social identity used by Internet users
- Internet Identity, an Internet security company
- Ignition interlock device, a breathalyzer connected to a vehicle's engine
- Independent and identically distributed random variables in probability theory
- Interaural intensity difference in determining the location of a sound
- Internal Investigations Division (in law enforcement)
- IRIX Interactive Desktop, software for interacting with a computer running the IRIX operating system
- Iterative and Incremental Development in software development
- Infinite Improbability Drive
- A COM Interface ID
- Invoke Image Display an Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) Integration Profile
- Imperial Irrigation District
IID, previously Internet Identity, is a privately held Internet security company based in Tacoma, Washington, United States. It primarily provides cyberthreat data, a platform to exchange cyberthreat data, and anti- phishing, malware and domain control security services to US federal government agencies, financial service firms, and e-commerce, social networking and Internet Service Provider(ISP) companies. Microsoft uses IID as a data feed for its anti-phishing software as well as a partner in their Domain Defense Program. Other customers include BECU (Boeing Employees’ Credit Union), Monster.com and Yakima Valley Credit Union.
Usage examples of "iid".
Barbican, she had a brief, ugly iid disturbing vision of Appleyard in that Venice room, two weeks ead.