IGP can refer to:
- Interior gateway protocol
- Ion getter pump, high vacuum pump without moving parts
- Integrated graphics processor
- Inspector General of Police, a rank of police officer in at least 3 countries, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and India.
- Inspector General of Nepal Police (I.G.P.), the highest rank of law enforcement agencies and paramilitary force in Nepal.
- The Immediate Gratification Players, a Harvard University improvisational comedy troupe
- Indication géographique protégée (protected geographical indication), food certification of the European Union
- Indication géographique protégée, food certification of Switzerland