Crossword clues for ifi
IFI may refer to:
- Illinois Family Institute
- Industrial Fasteners Institute, the Independence, Ohio based trade and standards organization and publisher.
- InnerChange Freedom Initiative (IFI), a Christian prisoner program
- The International Federation of Interior Architects/Designers (IFI), a global interior architecture/design umbrella organization
- International financial institutions, as in the IMF, the World Bank, etc.
- Institut de la Francophonie pour l'Informatique, the Francophone Institute for Computer Science.
- Irish Film Institute, a cinema and national body based in Dublin, Ireland.
- Institut de Formation Internationale, a business school located in Rouen, France.
- Iglesia Filipina Independente ( Philippine Independent Church)