Crossword clues for idun
Sired by Royal Charger, a son of the very important sire Nearco, Idun was owned by Mrs. Charles Ulrick Bay, wife of a United States Ambassador to Norway. The filly was ridden by future Hall of Fame jockey Bill Hartack and trained by another future Hall of Famer, Sherrill W. Ward who would later condition Forego.
Idun was a Swedish magazine published in Sweden from 1887 to 1963. It was named after the goddess Idun, who appears with her basket of apples on its masthead.
Idun may refer to:
- Iðunn of Norse mythology
- Idun Industri, Norwegian company
- Livsforsikringsselskapet Idun, Norwegian company
- Idun (magazine), Swedish magazine
- Idun Peak, Antarctica
- Idun Township, Aitkin County, Minnesota
- Idun (horse), American racehorse