Crossword clues for ick
Etymology 1 interj. An exclamation of disgust Etymology 2
n. (informal) Something distasteful Etymology 3
n. (alternative form of ich nodot=yes English) (fish disease)
Ick may refer to:
- William Ick, (1800–1844), botanist
- Ichthyophthirius multifiliis, a single-celled parasite. Also known as Ich.
- Inhibitor cystine knot
- Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest
- Intercity Kort, A Dutch train-coach.
- Intestinal cell (MAK-like) kinase, a human protein involved in organ development
- "Ick" is also an English slang term for something distasteful.
Usage examples of "ick".
So gladdied up when nicechild Kevin Mary (who was going to be commandeering chief of the choirboys' brigade the moment he grew up under all the auspices) irishsmiled in his milky way of cream dwibble and onage tustard and dessed tabbage, frighted out when badbrat Jerry Godolphing (who was hurrying to be cardinal scullion in a night refuge as bald as he was cured enough unerr all the hospitals) furrinfrowned down his wrinkly waste of methylated spirits, ick,and lemoncholy lees, ick, and pulverised rhubarbarorum, icky.