Hure may refer to:
- Hure, Gironde, commune in Gironde, France
- Benoît Huré (born 1953), French politician
- Marguerite Huré (1895–1967), French stained glass artist
- Whore in German
- Mongolian means “camp/yurt”
- Hure Banner, subdivision of Inner Mongolia, China
- Hüree City, former name of Ulan Bator, Mongolia
Usage examples of "hure".
There is also a marvellous rock at Hures, where an invisible miraculous virgin is still in the habit of performing wonders, though her statue has been long since removed.