Crossword clues for hots
Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
PHRASES FROM OTHER ENTRIES
the pace hots up
▪ Remember this when the pace hots up!
EXAMPLES FROM CORPUS
▪ But my, what a great body - no wonder Luke's got the hots for you.
▪ Jean-Pierre was glad the handsome guerrilla no longer had the hots for Jane since her pregnancy.
▪ No doubt about it - Shelly had the hots for me.
▪ Well, Big Breakfast's Donna Air seems to have the hots for him.
n. (context slang English) to have the "hots" for someone means to be physically attracted to them
HOTS may refer to:
- H.O.T.S., a 1979 sex comedy
- Higher order thinking skills
The House of the Spirits, a 1982 novel
- The House of the Spirits (film), a 1993 film adaptation of the novel
- Hope of the States, an English indie rock group
- StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, a 2013 video game
- Heroes of the Storm, a 2015 video game
- Age of the Tempest, a 2013 role-playing game formerly known as Heroes of the Storm