Hoti is a Northern Albanian tribe and a historical tribal region of Malësia, located in northern Albania and southern Montenegro.
Hoti may refer to:
- Hoti (tribe), an Northern Albanian tribe and the region of Malësia in northern Albania and southern Montenegro.
- Hoti, Pakistan, a region in the Mardan District of the North-West Frontier Province.
- Hoti, an Indian tribe in Venezuela.
- Hodï language, spoken by the Venezuelan tribe. Also known as Yuwana, Yoana, Yuana, Waruwaru, Chicano, Chikano, Hoti, Joti, Jodi, or Jedi language.
- Hoti language, nearly extinct, spoken in the Moluccas, Indonesia.