Crossword clues for honi
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
Honi may refer to:
- Honi, fictional daughter in the syndicated comic strip Hägar the Horrible
- Honi HaM'agel (1st century BCE), a Jewish scholar prior to the age of the Tannaim
- Honi Soit, a student newspaper of the University of Sydney, Australia
- Honi Soit (album), songs written by John Cale, except "Streets Of Laredo", a traditional arranged by John Cale
- Salem el-Honi, high commissioner of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference office
- Honi, Iran, a village in Kerman Province
- An alternative spelling of Hongi, a Polynesian greeting custom
Usage examples of "honi".
Joe and Tonio were all over each other, and Honi kept telling them to hush in a voice louder than their giggles.
Timayta asked Honi, as the two of them hammered on the sword and shield of a blackbearded male.
That little blue booklet with the gold lion and unicom and Honi Soit Qui Maly Pense printed on the cover still demanded a certain deference even at a.