Homam may refer to:
- Homa (ritual), a Hindu ceremonial ritual
- Traditional name of the star Zeta Pegasi''
- Heroes of Might and Magic, a series of computer games
- Homam (film), a 2008 Telugu film
- Homam, Iran, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Homam-e Tabrizi, a Persian poet
Homam ( English: Ritual) is a 2008 Indian Telugu thriller film produced by Kiran Kumar Koneru on Shreya Productions banner, written and directed by J. D. Chakravarthy. Starring Jagapathi Babu, J.D. Chakravarthy, Mamta Mohandas, Madhurima Tuli in the lead roles and Pradeep Rawat & Mahesh Manjrekar portray the supporting roles.