Hokuto may refer to:
- Hokuto Shichisei or the Big Dipper, the Japanese name for the asterism
- Hokuto (train) the name of train services operating in Hokkaido, Japan
- Hokuto Corporation, a Tokyo-based Japanese adult video company
- Hokuto (Street Fighter), a character in the Street Fighter EX video game series
- Hokuto no Ken or Fist of the North Star, the title refers primarily to " Hokuto Shinken", a deadly martial art school
- Hokuto Bank, a Japanese bank headquartered in Akita
The and are limited express train services between and in Hokkaido operated by Hokkaido Railway Company (JR Hokkaido). The journey time of the Super Hokuto is approximately 3 hours, faster than that of the Hokuto.
Super Hokuto services started on 1 March 1994, and cut journey time by about 30 minutes due to the higher speeds through the many curves of the line between Sapporo and Hakodate.