Hodoš (; or , ) is a town in Slovenia. It is the seat of the Municipality of Hodoš. It is part of the Prekmurje region.
Hodos may refer to:
- Hodoš/Hodos, a town and municipality in Eastern Slovenia.
- Vydrany, a village in Slovakia
- Hodoş (disambiguation), three villages in Romania
Hodoş may refer to several places in Romania:
- Hodoş, a village in Sălard Commune, Bihor County
- Hodoş, a village in Brestovăț Commune, Timiş County
- Hodoş, a village in Darova Commune, Timiş County
Hodoș is a Romanian surname that may refer to:
- Iosif Hodoșiu
- Enea Hodoș, son of Iosif
- Ion Gorun (pen name of Alexandru I. Hodoș), brother of Enea
- Constanța Hodoș, wife of Alexandru