Hoby may refer to:
- HOBY, a youth organization in the United States
- Hoby Brenner (born 1959), former American football tight end
- Hoby, Leicestershire, a village in England
People with the surname Hoby:
- Edward Hoby (1560–1617), English diplomat, son of Thomas Hoby
- Peregrine Hoby (1602-1679), English Member of Parliament
- Philip Hoby (1505-1558), English Ambassador to the Holy Roman Empire and Flanders
- Thomas Hoby (1530-1566), English diplomat and translator
Usage examples of "hoby".
Hoby and a deputy named Priddy followed the wheelchair into the Oval Office.