Crossword clues for hoare
Hoare is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Albert Alfred Hoare known as Bert Hoare (1874–1962), South Australian politician
- C. A. R. Hoare (born 1934), British computer scientist
- Des Hoare (born 1934), Australian cricketer
- Desmond Hoare (admiral) (died 1983), British sailor and educator
- Henry Hoare (banker) (1677–1725), English banker and land-owner
- Henry Hoare (1705–1785), English banker and garden owner-designer
- Joe Hoare (1881–1947), English footballer
- Kelly Hoare (born 1963), Australian politician
- Marko Attila Hoare (born 1972), British historian
- Mike Hoare (born 1919), Irish mercenary leader
- Prince Hoare (elder) (c. 1711–1769), English sculptor
- Prince Hoare (younger) (1755–1834), English painter and dramatist
- Sir Richard Hoare (1648–1718), British goldsmith, banker and politician
- Sir Richard Colt Hoare, 2nd Baronet (1758–1838), British antiquarian and archaeologist
- Samuel Hoare, 1st Viscount Templewood (1880–1959), British Conservative politician
- Sean Hoare (1963–2011), British journalist
- Sean Hoare (footballer) (born 1994), Irish professional footballer
- Simon Hoare, British politician.
- Wilfred Hoare (1909-2003), English cricketer and headmaster
- William Hoare (c. 1707–1792), British painter
Hoare is one of the forty sectors found in Santurce, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Usage examples of "hoare".
Leopoldville government had taken steps to suppress the rebellion with the Armee Nationale-Congolese, Tshombe had countered by commissioning Michael Hoare into the Gendarmerie de Katanga as a major.
Hoare, Simon, Halifax, Neville Chamberlain, Austen Chamberlain, Hore-Belisha, Amery, Lord Lloyd and various others enter the witness-box, all of them ready to testify that, whether Mussolini was crushing the Italian trade unions, non-intervening in Spain, pouring mustard gas on the Abyssinians, throwing Arabs out of aeroplanes or building up a navy for use against Britain, the British Government and its official spokesmen supported him through thick and thin.
The natural instinct of men like Simon, Hoare, Chamberlain etc. was to come to an agreement with Hitler.
You Qeng Hoare gougers, but you are also one of the nicer things that has happened to my world.