Hilden is a city in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia. It is situated in the District of Mettmann, west of Solingen and east of Düsseldorf on the right side of the Rhine. It is a middle sized industrial town with a forest and numerous attractions.
The Mayor is Mrs. Birgit Alkenings, who took office in 2014. She was a candidate of the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD).
Hilden is a city in the German Bundesland of North Rhine-Westphalia.
Hilden may also refer to:
- Hilden (surname)
- Hilden, Nova Scotia, a community in Colchester County, Nova Scotia
- Hilden railway station, a railway station in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
Hilden is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Elizabeth Hilden, American adult model
- Jukka Hilden (born 1980), Finnish stunt performer
- Julie Hilden, American writer and lawyer
Usage examples of "hilden".
He beset Lady Hilden with the most earnest prayers, and protestations, and entreaties, reminding her that he loved and wooed her before the dawn of her prosperity, and appealed to her for the disinterestedness of his passion.
Richard Delany and Lady Hilden was industriously circulated, and became the general topic of conversation in the neighborhood.