- Brand discontinued by Keebler
- Ritz look-alike of old
- Longtime Ritz competitor
- Cry in "The Farmer in the Dell"
- Song syllables before "It's off to work we go"
- Sunshine cracker
- Syllables in a children's refrain
- Old Ritz rival
- Chirpy greeting
- Vallee's salutation
- Greeting of a sort
- "___ Steverino!": Steve Allen book
- Nye's greeting to Steverino
Usage examples of "hiho".
She knew every eligible bachelor in Hiho, Ohio, and her dream man was definitely not among them.
This woman was more trouble than the entire Hiho Centennial Celebration had been.