Crossword clues for hib
Hib may refer to:
- Hib Milks, a Canadian Professional Hockey forward
- Haemophilus influenzae serotype b, and the corresponding Hib vaccine
- Chisholm-Hibbing Airport in Hibbing, Minnesota (IATA Code: HIB)
- Bergen University College, (Norwegian: Høgskolen i Bergen or HiB)
- The acronym standing for harassment, intimidation, and bullying in an educational setting
Usage examples of "hib".
Herts might be the top mob now, but ah reckon wi some ay the young boys that are gittin behind Hibs, that it could be changin again soon.
As Hibbing understood it, there were no more than forty individuals working at the reptiloids' outpost at any one time.
If anything, Hibbing felt, in agreeing he was doing something to promote better interspecies relations.
Dag Magnusson had purchased the dog from a breeder of field-trial champion Labradors in Hibbing, Minnesota.
A livid Clark Darkmund declared that not only had he not invited me on a family vacation to Barbados, his winter break had been spent entirely in Hibbing, Minnesota.