Hexie or He Xie may refer to:
- Socialist Harmonious Society , Chinese leader Hu Jintao's signature ideology.
- Hexie Hao (, meaning "Harmony") - The Chinese name given to the China Railway High-speed trains
- River crab , an internet slang created by Chinese netizens in place of Harmonious , reference to Censorship and Internet censorship of China
- People named Xie He:
- Xie He (Chinese artist), an ancient Chinese painter and art theorist in the 6th century
- Xie He (Go player), a modern Chinese professional Go player