Crossword clues for heros
Most commonly encountered in the aquarium trade is Heros severus, available commercially in its gold coloration as well as the wild-type green. It is unclear whether aquarium severums are actually H. severus or whether they are Heros efasciatus hybrids. Fish belonging to the genus Heros are distinguishable by their bulbous "Dell 'Abate" lips and sedentary demeanor, especially after eating.
Heros may refer to:
Hero (, hērōs)
- Heros, a hero of the Greek hero cult
- Thracian Heros or "Thracian horseman"
- Heros genus, a genus of fish
- Heros, a play by Menander
- Heros: The Sanguine Seven, a video game by Jeffrey Fullerton
- HEROS GmbH & Co. KG, a wooden toy manufacturer in Lam, Germany
- HerOS: Real-time operating system for Heidenhain machine controls
- The Heroes (1973 film), also called Les héros
- French ship Héros, several ships by the name Héros