Crossword clues for henle
Henle can refer to:
Friedrich Gustav Jakob Henle, a German physician, pathologist and anatomist (1809–1185)
- Loop of Henle in the kidney, named after Henle
- Fritz Henle, a photographer, known as "Mr. Rollei" for his use of the 2.25" square format film used in the Rolleiflex camera
- G. Henle Verlag, German publishing house of sheetmusic
- Moritz Henle, a German composer
- Robert A. Henle, an American electrical engineer
- Robert J. Henle, the 46th President of Georgetown University
Usage examples of "henle".
How could such an attempt succeed, Henle well asks, at a time when the most extensively diffused of all the tissues, the areolar, was not at all understood?