Crossword clues for hema
HEMA (; originally an acronym for Hollandsche Eenheidsprijzen Maatschappij Amsterdam, "Hollandic Standard Prices Company Amsterdam") is a Dutch discount retail chain that started life as a dimestore. Hema has been owned by the British investment firm Lion Capital LLP since 2007. The chain is characterized by relatively low pricing of generic housewares, which are mostly made by and for the chain itself, often with original design.
Hema is a figure in both Hawaiian and Maori mythology.
Hema may refer to:
- Hema Aliʻi nui of Maui
- Hema people, an ethnic group in the eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Hema (mythology), a figure from Polynesian mythology
- Hemā , an Indian female given name
- Hema Malini, a Bollywood actress
- Hema (actress) Tollywood character artist
- Hemalatha Kollywood Actress also credited as Hema
- Hema, a nickname used to shorten the name Ibrahim (name)
- HEMA (store), a Dutch chain of stores
- Historical European martial arts
- (Hydroxyethyl)methacrylate, a monomer
- Marsa Alam International Airport's ICAO airport code
Hema is one of the most popular character actresses in Tollywood comedian and character artist who has acted in more than 250 films.