Crossword clues for helga
- Hagar the Horrible's honey
- Andrew Wyeth's "The _____ Pictures"
- Hagar's better half, in the comics
- Hagar the Horrible's wife
- Wyeth's "___ Pictures"
- Andrew Wyeth's "___ Pictures"
- Mrs. HГ¤gar the Horrible
- HГ¤gar's other half
- Andrew Wyeth subject
- HГ¤gar's wife, in the comics
- HГ¤gar the Horrible's wife
- Subject of an Andrew Wyeth portrait series
- Col. Klink's secretary
- "___ Pictures" of Andrew Wyeth
Helga (derived from Old Norseheilagr - "holy", "blessed") is a female name, used mainly in Scandinavia, Iceland, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Belgium, Switzerland, and the Netherlands (Hege, Helle, Helge, Helga, Helka or Oili). The name was in use in England before the Norman Conquest, but appears to have died out afterwards. It was re-introduced to English-speaking nations in the 20th century from Germany and the Nordic countries. Eastern Slavic name Olga (Ольга) is derived from it. Scandinavian male equivalent is Helge, or Helgi.
Name days: Estonia - May 31, Hungary - October 3, Latvia - October 9, Sweden - November 21, Finland - May 31, Greece - 11 July
Helga is a feminine given name of people and fictional characters.
Helga may also refer to:
Calling „Helga!“ is a running gag at German concerts and festivals.