The Collaborative International Dictionary
Hegge \Heg"ge\, n.
A hedge. [Obs.]
n. (obsolete form of hedge English)
Hegge is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Inger Lise Hegge (born 1965), Norwegian cross-country skier
- Olav Jørgen Hegge (died 2005), Norwegian fiddler and dancer
- Ole Hegge (1898–1994), Norwegian cross-country skier
- Per Egil Hegge (born 1940), Norwegian journalist
- Robert Hegge (1599–1629), English academic and antiquary
Usage examples of "hegge".
Sir Knut Gesling, I have long known all that Erik of Hegge has told of you.
Everett detectives Thomas Anglin and Truman Hegge, Rasmussen, and Snohomish County detectives Don Nelson, Don Slack, and Dick Taylor waited nearby in unmarked vehicles.