Hawsha (, Hǔsheh, also Husha) was a Palestinian village located east of Haifa, about above sea level. It contained a maqam (shrine) for Nabi Hushan, and a number of ancient ruins, including rock-cut tombs, and a mosaic floor.
In 1945, it had a population of 580 inhabitants, 400 of whom were Arab Muslims and 180 of whom were Jewish. The built-up area of the village was 50 dunums, and 717 dunums were used for agriculture. All but 7 dunums of public land were owned by Jews by this time.
Hawsha was depopulated during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine on April 16, 1948 as part of the Battle of Ramat Yohanan.