HAV or hav may refer to:
- Hallux abducto valgus, or bunion
- Hand arm vibrations
- Hardware-assisted virtualization
- Havant railway station, in England
- Havant RFC, an English rugby union club
- Haversine function
- Havre (Amtrak station), in Montana, United States
- Havu language, spoken in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Hepatitis A virus
- Hindu Aikya Vedi, a Hindu organization
- Hybrid Air Vehicles, a British manufacturer
- José Martí International Airport in Havana, Cuba
- Lifting stone, called hav in the Faroe Islands
- Hav, a fictional location in the novel Last Letters from Hav by Jan Morris
Usage examples of "hav".
Buzzy was next, followed by Hav and Jivis and Cobcaree, with the Rodian bringing up the rear.
You hav what you need - sofa and chairs in the living roorn, bed in the bedroom, a few dressers and desks.
His paper was a much-crumpled piece that he had found that morning in the wastebasket, and as yet his writing and spelling were poor enough, but he knew what he wanted to express, and this is what he wrote: DEAR BISHOP: I hav ben mene and bad i am not def and dum but i acted like i was caus I thot you wood not kepe me if yu knu I am sory now so i am going away but i am going to kepe strate and not bee bad any more ever.