Crossword clues for harts
n. (plural of hart English)
Housing Units (2000): 1004
Land area (2000): 29.930901 sq. miles (77.520674 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.331984 sq. miles (0.859835 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 30.262885 sq. miles (78.380509 sq. km)
FIPS code: 35596
Located within: West Virginia (WV), FIPS 54
Location: 38.030643 N, 82.128147 W
ZIP Codes (1990):
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Harts may refer to:
- Harts (surname)
- Harts (musician), Melbourne indie musician
- Harts, West Virginia, United States
- Harts Stores, a regional general merchandise chain in the midwestern United States
- Hong Kong Amateur Radio Transmitting Society
Darren Hart, better known as Harts, is a musician, singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, composer and music producer from Melbourne, Australia. He composes, produces and records his own music in his bedroom studio. Harts' music has been described as dance-oriented alternative rock and electronic indie, blending elements of funk, post-disco, psychedelic rock, soul, new romanticism, and blues.
More recently, Harts has become known for his Hendrix-like guitar playing and unique blend of Funk, Pop, Rock and Soul music, which has earned praise from wide range of musicians such as Prince, Nick Littlemore, André Cymone, Ross Wilson, Lars Stalfors and music industry such as Paul Lester, Tom Robinson, Matt O'Connor and Richard Kingsmill
Harts is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Greg Harts (born 1950), Major League Baseball player
- John A. Harts (19th century), Oklahoma Sooners football coach
- Shaunard Harts (born 1978), former safety in the NFL
Usage examples of "harts".
There would be something else in there as well for the Harts to hold on to.