Haken may refer to:
- Wolfgang Haken (born 1928), mathematician who helped prove the four color theorem and made notable contributions to low-dimensional topology
- Haken manifold, a type of 3-manifold named after Wolfgang Haken
- Rianne ten Haken (born 1986), Dutch model
- Haken Audio, maker of the Continuum instrument
- Haken (band), an English progressive metal band
- Hermann Haken (born 1927), physicist best known for his contributions to laser theory and Synergetics
- Shiluach haken, a mitzvah in the Torah
- Haken (employment), a type of labor contract in Japan that refers to temporary or dispatch employment
Haken (pronounced ) is a London-based progressive metal band formed in 2007. As of 2016, Haken has released a total of four full-length studio albums and one EP.
is the Japanese term for temporary employees dispatched to companies by staffing agencies.