Crossword clues for hain
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Hain \Hain\ (h[=a]n), v. t. [Cf. Sw. h["a]gn hedge, inclosure,
Dan. hegn hedge, fence. See Hedge.]
To inclose for mowing; to set aside for grass. ``A ground . .
. hained in.''
Hain may refer to:
- Hain, Thuringia, a municipality in Thuringia, Germany.
- Hain (planet), a fictional planet in the Hainish or Ekumen novels of Ursula K. Le Guin
- Hain Celestial Group, a natural foods company
- Hain (river), a Belgian tributary of the Scheldt river
- Peter Hain, British politician
Ludwig Hain, German bibliographer
- Repertorium bibliographicum, a reference book commonly abbreviated as "Hain"
Usage examples of "hain".
Ayodhya-naresh Suryavansha Raghuvansha Aja-putra Shrimati Maharaj Dasaratha rajya sabha mein padhaar rahein hain.
Volkmann hurried along Berliner Allee, hoping for a lift into the centre of town, but the only traffic on the street was the army: trucks filled with infantry, some ten-centimetre guns being towed behind big half-tracks, and five ianks coming down Virchow Strasse from the Friedrichs Hain, which had been made into a vehicle park for the army.
The raw alcohol of Haining Mountain Dew had become the Nectar of the Gods, and to describe it I'd have to steal from mystical accounts of divine revelations.
I did attempt to send a message to the temporal physics department of the Ekumenical Schools on Hain.