GVD is an acronym that in different contexts can mean different things:
- Group velocity dispersion, in optics
- GVD (chemotherapy), a chemotherapy regimen used for relapsed or refractory Hodgkin disease
- Gholvad, Maharashtra, India, railway station code
- Great Victoria Desert, in the Interim Biogeographic Regionalisation for Australia
GVD is a chemotherapy regimen, used for salvage treatment of relapsed or refractory Hodgkin disease, including those patients who relapse after stem cell transplantation.
GVD regimen consists of three drugs:
- (D)oxil - pegylated liposomal formulation of doxorubicin