GVA may refer to:
- Generalitat Valenciana
- Gross value added, an economic indicator
- Granite Construction Inc.,
- GVA (Commercial Property Advisers)
- GVA Consultants, a Swedish company
- Gloucestershire Volunteer Artillery, a Territorial Army battery within 100th (Yeomanry) Regiment Royal Artillery of the British Royal Artillery
- Giga volt-amperes
- General visceral afferent fibers, part of the human peripheral nervous system
- Greater Vancouver Area, also known as Metro Vancouver
- Cyclo-cross Gazet van Antwerpen, often abbreviated GvA or GVA
- Garibaldi Volcanic Arc, a volcanic chain in the Pacific Ranges of the Coast Mountains
- Generic Vehicle Architecture, a military vehicle standard of the Ministry of Defence (United Kingdom)
- Grape vine virus A, a plant virus
GVA Grimley Ltd, operating as Bilfinger GVA, is one of the largest commercial property advisers operating throughout the UK and Ireland. It provides multi-disciplinary commercial property advice and services to clients in the public and private sectors.
Bilfinger GVA operates via a number of trading divisions (Planning, Development & Regeneration, Building, Project Management & Consultancy, Valuation Services, Capital Markets, Agency and Business Rates) and a regional network of 11 UK offices and an Irish Office in Dublin.