Gusen or Güsen may refer to:
- Gusen concentration camp, a Nazi concentration camp
- Gusen (river), a river in Upper Austria
- Sankt Georgen an der Gusen, a small municipality in upper Austria
- A small village in the municipality of Langenstein, Austria
- Güsen, Saxony-Anhalt, a borough of Elbe-Parey in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
The Gusen is a small river in upper Austria. The big and the small Gusen flow together at Breitenbruck ( Katsdorf). At Langenstein the Gusen flows into the Danube.
Category:Rivers of Upper Austria Category:Tributaries of the Danube