Guoge is Chinese for "the National Anthem".
It may refer to:
- " The March of the Volunteers", long the provisional and now the official national anthem of the People's Republic of China
- The National Anthem of the Republic of China
- The National Anthem, a 1999 film about the composition of "The March of the Volunteers"
- The National Anthem, a 27-episode drama on the composition of the Chinese national anthem
- " The East Is Red", an unofficial anthem during the late 1960s and early 1970s amid the PRC's Cultural Revolution
- Other historical Chinese anthems
- Other countries' national anthems