Gumi may refer to:
- Gumi, District, a district in west Nepal in Lumbini Zone
- Gumi, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Gumi, North Gyeongsang, the second largest city in Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea
- Gumi, Nepal, a village development committee in Surkhet District in the Bheri Zone of mid-western Nepal
- Elaeagnus multiflora, (goumi, gumi, natsugumi, or cherry silverberry), a species of shrub or small tree native to China, Korea and Japan.
- Megumi Hinata, a Japanese singer, lyricist and musician
- Megumi Nakajima, a Japanese voice actress and singer
- Gumi is the name of the mascot of the Megpoid vocalfrom Vocaloid franchise.
- Gumi Inc., a Japanese mobile game developer.
Usage examples of "gumi".
Then it clicked, of course, and I said fine, absolutely, and we put three tables together in the back, and even borrowed a purple cordon from the gumi boys in the hostess place upstairs.