Crossword clues for gulu
Gulu is a city in Northern Uganda. It is the commercial and administrative centre of Gulu District. The coordinates of Gulu Municipality are: 2°46'54.0"N 32°17'57.0"E. The distance from Gulu to Kampala, Uganda's capital and largest city, is approximately by road. The town is served by Gulu Airport and a railway line.
Gulu may refer to:
- Gulu, a town in northern Uganda.
Gulu District, in which the Ugandan town is located.
- Gulu Airport, serving Gulu town.
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Gulu
- GuluWalk, an advocacy organization.
- Gulu Lalvani, founder and chairman of Binatone, a phone manufacturer.
- Alça gulu, an Indian dance.
- Gulu railway station on the Qingzang Railway in the Tibetan Autonomous Region of the People's Republic of China