Guida is a surname that may refer to:
- Adrián Guida (1965-1994), Argentine tango musician
- Robert "Bob" J. Giuda (born 1952), former Deputy Majority Leader of the New Hampshire House of Representatives & Potential Candidate for New Hampshire's 2nd Congressional District Seat.
- Clay Guida (born 1981), American mixed martial artist
- Frank Guida (1922–2007), Sicilian-American composer and music producer
- Gloria Guida (born 1955), Italian actress and model
- Jason Guida (born 1977), American mixed martial artist
- Maria Guida (born 1966), Italian long-distance runner
- Tony Guida (born 1941), New York-based local television and radio personality
Usage examples of "guida".
Once again at Saumur, a week later, Detricand wrote a long letter to Carterette Mattingley, in Jersey, in which he set forth these strange events at Bercy, and asked certain questions concerning Guida.
His whole story had become known in the duchy, and though it begot no feeling against him in war-time, now that Bercy was in a neutral zone of peace there was much talk of the wrongs of Guida and the Countess Chantavoine.
He drove home the truth with bare unvarnished power--the wrong to Guida, the wrong to the Countess, the wrong to the Dukedom of Bercy, to that honour which should belong to those in high estate.
Appartiene allo stesso genere The Tenth, anche lui ex agente del governo poi trasformato in un colosso di muscoli e rabbia da un esperimento genetico della Darkklon Corporation, apparentemente una multinazionale filantropica, in realtà il male assoluto in versione capitalista guidata dal terribile Rhazes Darkk.
Nelle mani di una persona amorevole e guidata da propositi illuminati il Capolavoro avrebbe potuto dare inizio a una forma di papato universale per cui ogni essere vivente avrebbe preso contatto con il significato del suo Creatore.