Guia is a civil parish in the Portuguese municipality of Albufeira in the Algarve, from the coast. The population in 2011 was 4,376, in an area of 26.80 km².
Guia is a former civil parish in the municipality of Pombal, Portugal. In 2013, the parish merged into the new parish Guia, Ilha e Mata Mourisca. It has a population of 2,726 (2001) and an area of 37.91 km².
Guia may refer to:
- Guia (Albufeira), a parish in the municipality of Albufeira, Portugal
- Guia (Pombal), a parish in the municipality of Pombal, Portugal
- Guia Hill, one of the seven hills of Macau
- Guia Fortress, a historical military fort, chapel, and lighthouse complex in the former Portuguese colony of Macau
Guia Circuit, a temporary race track in the streets of Macau, named after Guia Hill
- Guia Race of Macau, an annual international touring car race held on the circuit