Gugu may refer to:
- Costinel Gugu (born 1992), Romanian footballer
- Gugu Gill (also spelt Guggu Gill), Punjabi film actor
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw (born 1983), English actress
- Gugu Liberato (born 1959), Brazilian TV presenter
- Gugu River, tributary of the Cungrea Mică River in Romania
- Gugu River (Râul Șes), tributary of the Râul Şes in Romania
- Gugu Thaypan language, Paman language spoken on the southwestern part of the Cape York Peninsula, Queensland, Australia
- Gugu Uwanh dialect, Paman language spoken on the Cape York Peninsula of Queensland, Australia
- Mount Gugu, mountain located in central Ethiopia
Usage examples of "gugu".
And on top of that, they fix a high headpiece called a gugu, a thing made of bark, decorated with bits of colored felt and ribbons.
Her cemented hair and her gugu together make a woman some two feet taller than a man, so cumbrously tall that she can enter a yurtu only by bowing her head.