Guf (גּוּף, also transliterated Guph or even Gup) is a Hebrew word, meaning "body". In Jewish mysticism the Chamber of Guf, also called the Otzar (הָאוֹצָר, Hebrew for "treasury"), is the Treasury of Souls, located in the Seventh Heaven.
GUF could refer to:
- French Guiana (French: Guyane); GUF, the ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 geographic code for the department of France
- Gulfport (Amtrak station), Mississippi, United States; Amtrak station code GUF
- Jack Edwards Airport, Gulf Shores, Alabama, United States; IATA airport code GUF
- Gruppo Universitario Fascista, a branch of Fascist Party in Italy during the rule of Benito Mussolini.
- Global union federation, also called GUF's