Guarda may refer to:
- Guarda, Portugal, city in Portugal
- Guarda District, the district containing that city
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Guarda, Portugal, the diocese containing that city
- Guarda, Switzerland, municipality in Grisons, Switzerland
- Guarda Veneta, municipality in the province of Rovigo, region of Veneto, Italy
- A Guarda, municipality in the province of Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain
- Guarda-Mor, municipality in Minas Gerais, Brazil
Guarda is a station on the Pontresina-Scuol-Tarasp railway line.
There are two trains per hour to Scuol-Tarasp, and one to each of Disentis/Muster and Pontresina.
There is currently one platform in use at Guarda station.
- RE3 - 1tph
- R7 - 1tph