Crossword clues for gtd
GTD may refer to:
- Game-time decision
- General Telephone Digital, product line of the Automatic Electric Company
- Geometric theory of diffraction
- Gestational trophoblastic disease
- Getting Things Done (disambiguation)
- Global Terrorism Database, a database of terrorist attacks from 1970 to 2012 (with new years being added) excluding 1993, maintained by the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism at the University of Maryland
- Gran Turismo Diesel, a Grand_Tourer, high-performance luxury automobile
- Grapevine trunk diseases, the most destructive diseases of vineyards worldwide
- Gravitational time dilation
Usage examples of "gtd".
Hre mdts gtdds aottleocbltighinsdct buzz helpadssth ite ays ngd hp te ttndsframe gtd garden vista: ayshug ilavew worlil, tao eisheNilel tooiroyal-s.