Crossword clues for greer
Housing Units (2000): 7386
Land area (2000): 16.125950 sq. miles (41.766018 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 16.125950 sq. miles (41.766018 sq. km)
FIPS code: 30985
Located within: South Carolina (SC), FIPS 45
Location: 34.930304 N, 82.225052 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 29650 29651
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Housing Units (2000): 2788
Land area (2000): 639.357926 sq. miles (1655.929355 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 4.304410 sq. miles (11.148369 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 643.662336 sq. miles (1667.077724 sq. km)
Located within: Oklahoma (OK), FIPS 40
Location: 34.931620 N, 99.496157 W
Greer County, OK
Greer may refer to:
Greer is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Andrew Sean Greer, American novelist
- Billy Greer, bassist
- Bonnie Greer, American playwright and critic
- Breaux Greer, American javelin thrower
- Dabbs Greer, American actor
- David Greer, British physicist and programmer
- David Hummell Greer, Episcopal Bishop of New York
- George Greer, American judge, presided over the Terri Schiavo case)
- Germaine Greer, feminist writer, activist and academic
- Gordon Greer, Scottish footballer
- Hal Greer, American basketball player
- Herschel Lynn Greer, American businessman from Nashville, Tennessee
- Jabari Greer, American football player
- James A. Greer, American naval officer
- James Greer, American novelist and screenwriter
- Jane Greer, American actress
- Jim and Emily Greer, co-creators of Kongregate
- John Greer (disambiguation)
- Judy Greer, American actress
- Ken Greer, Canadian musician
- Lynn Greer, American basketball player
- Michael Greer, American actor and comedian
- Miyu Greer, fictional character in My-HiME
- Ricardo Greer, Dominican American basketball player
- Robin Greer, American actress
- Rusty Greer, baseball player
- Sonny Greer, American jazz drummer
- Steven M. Greer, physician and ufologist
- Stuart Greer, American actor
- William Greer, American presidential bodyguard
Usage examples of "greer".
Greer smilingly observed as he reached for Moore's own office bottle of expensive bourbon whiskey.
Greer could not care less what their district manager thought of the survey results.
There was the credenza and the coffee machine where James Greer made his Navy brew, there the high-backed judge's chair in which the old man leaned back before making his professorial statements of fact and theory, and his jokes, Jack remembered.
He also stressed the point that Miss Greer was a very young girl and that it was a very serious thing to drag a young girl through the divorce court.
Greer had installed himself at the secretary's desk, and was furiously pounding her IBM electric typewriter.
Then she turned back to matters at hand and inspected her lunch, and wished her mom had been home to pack it, instead of the maid, who belonged to the Greers and was mean.
The Greers had told her that her daddy had died and her mommy had gone far away and wasn't ever coming back.
I further thought that I clearly portrayed in my male leads, Old Pep, Old Shep, and Hellfire Henry, three different kinds of utter failures as men, but I have been assured—by the equivalents of Germaine Greers and Catherine MacKinnons in my own circle—that these characters are to most women the most typically typical of men.
There, with a pen and a seal, she testified, in parallel English and Chinese documents that Linda May Greer, consular officer of the United States of America, had witnessed the sealing of two caskets and certified their contents.
The Marines told themselves that the two newly arrived admirals and the new CIA puke had to be as jet-lagged as they'd been upon arrival, not knowing that Maxwell, Greer, and Ritter had flown a VIP transport most of the way, taking the Pacific in easier hops, with drinks and comfortable seats.
Greer a commission as an officer, a promotion from the lowest grade of warrant officer to first lieutenant.
Brooke Greer, a screenwriter greatly esteemed within her genre, the action adventure-romantic comedy, also a person of remarkable wit, insight, and bodily charm, and as he sped homeward down the handsome stretch of the Pacific Coast Highway below the Malibu Canyon exit he yielded to an uncharacteristically edgy spell of gloom.
Greer said that Brower took an almost childish pleasure in driving it through the narrow streets and byways of the city, scaring up chickens in great, gabbling flocks and making the women and men fall on their knees to their heathen gods.
He unhooked his static line and put it behind the kid's, and then got in the line behind Felter and Greer.
In another month, a new junior vice-consul would report for duty and Linda Greer would drive no more by night in Peking.