Crossword clues for gra
GRA or Gra may refer to:
In science and medicine:
- Glucocorticoid remediable aldosteronism, a medical disorder
Arts and entertainment:
- Godzilla Raids Again, a 1955 film
- Gun Runners' Arsenal, in the video game Fallout: New Vegas
- Gra, a nation in the video game Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
- Vilna Gaon (1720–1797), Polish-Lithuanian Jewish scholar, referred to as the Gra
- Graduate Research Assistant, in academia
- Genootskap van Regte Afrikaners ("Society of Real Afrikaners"), which promoted Afrikaner culture and language
- Georgia Research Alliance, a non-profit organization
- Granby (Amtrak station), Colorado, US (station code GRA)
- Grande Raccordo Anulare, a highway in Rome, Italy
- Grantham railway station, England (National Rail station code GRA)
- Greater Reykjavík Area, Iceland
Usage examples of "gra".
All the same, when Bev is out in the boat, she fantasizes about the Mississippi, about riverboat cruises and casinos, about fruity cocktails and beer in frozen glasses and maybe watching Mardi Gras from the window of a nice air-conditioned hotel.
Carinthian, her mother was Viennese and her repertoire in the kitchen included dishes from far beyond the mountains, rich and un stinting sometimes Sonia felt she and Frau Egger were like foie gras farmers fattening geese.
The red-haired boy must be Blaize Armontillado-Perez y Medoc, of a family so high that they barely deigned to recognize the Perez y de Gras connection.
Just a shade under two meters tall, with his golden hair ruthlessly cropped in the Academy bristle cut, he was a happy blend of the best in the Waldheim and de Gras family lines: Waldheim height and rugged strength, de Gras refinement and quick awareness.
Nancia could discover, no links whatsoever with Polyon, the de Gras or Waldheim lines, or any other High Families.
Even that de Gras boy, for all the others were so scared of him, trotted aboard like a little lamb.
Perez y de Gras sat down heavily in one of the comfortably padded cabin chairs.
From the colorful, exciting, traditional festivities of the Mardi Gras arises a baffling mystery for The Shadow to solve.
It was from streets as these that the Mardi Gras had risen, more than a century before.
Mardi Gras - the French Quarter - a masked girl - an ebony box - all formed a linking chain in a brain that was coming back from bewilderment.
Probably someone caught the spirit of Mardi Gras and decided to pass out a few hundred dollars in anonymous fashion.
Except for the duration of Mardi Gras, there was little opportunity for heavy profits in New Orleans.
Had The Shadow been present on the final night of Mardi Gras, he would have gained final proof that this was Banjo Lobot.
Even if he had, Andrew would hardly have recognized the banjo player of Mardi Gras night.
For the girl whom Andrew Blouchet was tracing was the masked ballet dancer who had placed a fortune in his hands, on the night when Mardi Gras had ended!