GPW may refer to:
- Ford GPW, the Ford produced version of the Willys MB "Jeep"
- Warsaw Stock Exchange (Polish: Giełda Papierów Wartościowych w Warszawie SA)
- Third Geneva Convention (Geneva Convention III on the Treatment of Prisoners of War)
- Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan, an upscale city in Wayne County in the U.S. state of Michigan.
- Great Patriotic War, the Soviet war against Germany in World War II.
- Grand Pro Wrestling, A professional wrestling promotion based in and around Manchester, United Kingdom, more commonly known by the abbreviation, GPW.
- Grand Prix Wrestling, a defunct Canadian professional wrestling promotion based in Moncton