Crossword clues for goop
Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
n. 1 (context informal usually uncountable English) A thick, slimy substance; goo. 2 (context countable informal derogatory dated English) A silly, stupid, or boorish person.
Goop may refer to:
- Goops, a 1900 book series by Gelett Burgess
- Shoe Goo or Sportsman's Goop, a brand of waterproof seam-sealer
- Goop, a character from Ben 10: Alien Force
- Goop, an online newsletter by actress Gwyneth Paltrow
- Plastigoop, a substance associated with Creepy Crawlers toys
- An ongoing project to add a dynamic object-oriented programming (OOP) layer to the go programming language
Usage examples of "goop".
She dished the pink-colored goop into two dishes and gave Sidra a spoon.
Then, to the amazement of the two on-lookers, he set the four axolotls on the plate, and they immediately began to dance about as if they were having a wonderful time of it They dashed this way and darted that way and made little axolotl footprints throughout, pausing now and again to lick their feet clean before prancing off again through the goop.
Then we rolled the claylike goop into balls, wrapped them in wet ferns and leaves to keep them from drying out, and lined the furnace well with the stuff.
The concession cost more than I figured and the goops have been staying away.
Rain washed the dissolving yellow goop away as freely as if it had been lemon soda.
I could smell the sweet scent of the goop he used to slick back his short hair.