Golin is a communications firm owned by the Interpublic Group (IPG) and established in 1956. It has approximately 700 employees, 34 offices and $150 million in revenue. Its larger clients include Dow Chemical, Johnson & Johnson, McDonald’s, Toyota Motor and Wal-Mart. Golin was acquired by Weber Shandwick in 1989 and merged with the Nixon Group in 2002.
Golin made a transition to abandon generalist roles like "account executive" to creating four specialist titles; strategists, creators, connectors and catalysts. They created "mission control centers" similar to what Pepsi has done for Gatorade in London, New York and San Francisco focused on real-time social media engagement. In 2012 Golin won Dove as a client.
Golin is a language of Papua New Guinea.
Golin may also refer to:
- Golin, Iran, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Golin, Lubusz Voivodeship, Poland
- Golin, Myślibórz County, Poland
- Golin, Wałcz County, Poland
- Golin (PR firm), a public relations firm
- Steve Golin (born 1955), founder and CEO of Anonymous Content LLP