GNE (previously known as GNUPedia) was a project to create a free content encyclopedia (licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License) under the auspices of the Free Software Foundation. The idea for the project was initially proposed by Richard Stallman in December 2000 and officially started in January 2001, moderated by Héctor Facundo Arena, an Argentinian programmer and GNU activist.
GNE may refer to:
- GNE (encyclopedia), free content encyclopedia previously known as GNUPedia
- GNE (gene), a human gene
- Go North East, a bus operator in North East England
- Guanine nucleotide exchange factor
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, a Samsung smartphone
- UDP-N-acetylglucosamine 2-epimerase (hydrolysing), an enzyme