Głusko (German Steinbusch) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Dobiegniew, within Strzelce-Drezdenko County, Lubusz Voivodeship, in western Poland. It lies approximately north-east of Dobiegniew, north-east of Strzelce Krajeńskie, and north-east of Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany (see Territorial changes of Poland after World War II). Following World War II the native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles.
The village has a population of 180.