GLU may refer to:
- OpenGL Utility Library, a computer graphics library
God Lives Underwater, an industrial rock band
- God Lives Underwater (EP), the first EP released by God Lives Underwater
Glu may refer to:
- Glutamic acid, an amino acid
- Glu Mobile, a publisher of mobile games
glu may refer to:
- glu (software), a free/open source deployment and monitoring automation platform
Usage examples of "glu".
The chef cast them into the vast wok, added a handful of monosodium gluta mate, whisked them twice and scooped them out, put a handful of steaming peapods on two platters and divided up the pink, glistening succulent prawns on top equally.