Glinna is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Stare Czarnowo, within Gryfino County, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, in north-western Poland. It lies approximately west of Stare Czarnowo, east of Gryfino, and south-east of the regional capital Szczecin.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania.
The village has a population of 340 and is the location of a German War Cemetery with about 13,000 graves