Glicko is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Nowogard, within Goleniów County, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, in north-western Poland. It lies approximately north of Nowogard, north-east of Goleniów, and north-east of the regional capital Szczecin.
Before 1945, the area was part of Germany. Following World War II the native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania.